- Montreal, Canada
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This unique French language program is designed so Mason students can complete the full university language requirement (9 credits) in just six weeks! Classes explore French vocabulary, grammar, language functions (agreeing and disagreeing, for instance), reading, writing, listening, speaking, and pronunciation. By the end of this program, students should expect to have a better understanding and mastery of French but also a deeper familiarity and kinship with Montreal and Quebec society. Open to beginning, intermediate, and advanced students.
- This is a 6-week French Language intensive program.
- The morning program focuses on an integrated global approach where all the language aspects are taught as part of a theme-based curriculum.
- The program fee also covers a variety of theme-based activities that will compliment language learning and lead to the discovery and better understanding of Montreal, Quebec, and Canada
- Three times a week, students will take part in Communication Workshops.
- This is a transfer credit summer school program through the University of Québec at Montréal (UQAM). Mason faculty will not accompany the group.
- This program is recommended to those seeking credits in French (FREN) - Course Levels Offered.
- Program Fee (Summer 2016): $4300
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program