- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Welcome to our Postgraduate courses! Geneva Business School is committed to higher education, enabling students to complete their education with a Swiss Quality degree, a unique opportunity that strengthens their chances to consolidate their journey towards becoming a future leader.
Geneva Business School provides an educational platform for budding business minds around the world, thus preparing students for the world of Business Administration and Finance. We encourage them to develop their unique potential and become a productive member of society.
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- Geneva Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 Tuition per semester: CHF 10,950 (6 semester program) Barcelona Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 Tuition per semester: EUR 7,460 (6 semester program)
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years 3 years of work experience or equivalent A 500-word written response to a business case study An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable) Prerequisite: Knowledge of accounting, finance, or economics. If prerequisites have not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum 60% on the self tests.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program