- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Welcome to our Postgraduate courses! Geneva Business School is committed to higher education, enabling students to complete their education with a Swiss Quality degree, a unique opportunity that strengthens their chances to consolidate their journey towards becoming a future leader.
GBS provides an educational platform for budding business minds around the world, thus preparing students for the world of Business Administration and Finance. We encourage them to develop their unique potential and become a productive member of society.
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- Geneva Campus (prices in Swiss Francs) Application Fee: €150 Administration Fee: CHF3,000 Tuition per semester: CHF10,650 (Total 1.5-year program/ 3 semesters) Barcelona / Madrid Campus Application Fee: €150 Administration Fee: €1,900 Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5 year program/ 3 semesters)
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community? Photocopy of valid passport / National ID Resume/CV 1 reference letter Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program