- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
As advancement in the workplace becomes increasingly competitive, more and more professionals are looking beyond just a Bachelor degree as a way to improve their skills or to achieve promotion int he workplace. The Geneva Business School offers a number of options to help you advance in your career. Wherever it is you want to be, Geneva Business School can help you get there.
The Master of International Management at Geneva Business School pushes you to take your business skills to the next level. Advanced theory in the classroom and unique practical experience help you graduate with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to make a real impact as you begin your career.
Our master’s programs are ideal both for those who are new to business, and those building on a bachelor’s degree in business. Students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at Geneva Business School automatically qualify for a Master of International Management program. Once students have completed their master’s degree and gained three years of work experience, they then qualify for an MBA program. We have specialisation in:
Geneva Business School is the only private university in Geneva with the 3 top accreditations: IACBE (US), ECBE (Europe) and the Swiss quality label for higher education EduQua.
Our faculty members have a high education level and are experts recognized in the fields they teach. The innovative education approach is a good combination of theoretical knowledge and case studies that allows the students to be well prepared for their careers.
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- Geneva Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 fee, Tuition per semester: CHF 10,250 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) Barcelona Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities) Tuition per semester: EUR 5,450 (1.5-year / 3-semester program)
Additional Program Information
- Admission Criteria for Master’s Programs Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview. Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program