- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
The Master of International Management at Geneva Business School pushes you to take your skills to the next level. Advanced theory in the classroom and unique practical experience help you graduate with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to make a real impact on your future career.
Our master’s programs are ideal both for those who are new to business, and those building on a bachelor’s degree. Master’s graduates can gain some years of professional experience before pursuing a shortened MBA.
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- Fees Barcelona & Madrid Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused) Tuition per semester: CHF 10,250 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) Geneva Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the en
Additional Program Information
- ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview. Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program