- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Marketing, Marketing
- Program Description:
Geneva Business School’s MBA in Digital Marketing is designed to provide students with the technical skills and digital literacy necessary to engage an audience and effectively market businesses through digital channels. The program teaches you how to create, implement and analyze digital marketing strategies, as well as attract customers in innovative ways.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Digital Marketing in Geneva Business School is designed to equip you with the skills needed to engage an audience through digital media and effectively market your business through these networks. You will be capable of actively working to develop marketing strategies and learn effective business planning for digital marketing. In addition to becoming experts in leveraging social media for business growth, you will be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus only
Over the course of this program you will:
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
The program requires the successful completion of 90 credits. The program consists of 4 groups of courses common for all Masters, from which students may select the desired subjects to study: Core Courses (21 ECTS), Elective Courses (15 ECTS), the Orientation Courses (18 ECTS) and the Master Thesis (36 ECTS), which are mandatory to complete the selected major. The orientation week will focus on your International Digital Marketing and you will be able to present your final project to your tutors and get feedback and guidance towards its completion.
Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Revolution
- Digital Marketing Channels
- E-commerce: Micro to Multinationals
- Persuasion and Customer Decision Making
- Conversion Optimization
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self tests.
- 2 years of work experience or equivalent
Fees and funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: €1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: €7,460 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program