- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
- Program Description:
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare future entrepreneurs, giving them the necessary tools, skills and knowledge of the challenges of the startup sector to start their own businesses.
The Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare you for the constant challenges of the startup sector and teach you all of the methods and skills that are necessary to succeed in this highly competitive area, with the ultimate goal of becoming a global success story.
Over the course of this program students will :
- Gain knowledge of the global startup industry.
- Acquire expertise in the legalities of business startups.
- Obtain management, organizational, and strategic planning skills for the launch of new projects andbusiness start-ups.
With a bachelor in Entrepreneurship, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Company Manager
- Professional Consultant
- E-commerce Entrepreneur
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Fees and funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program