- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland; Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Welcome to our Undergraduate Courses!
Our goal is to educate students to become innovative and inspiring leaders in the Business and Financial worlds. We are confident that our GBS students will graduate from the diverse GBS community as future leaders prepared to take on any challenge along the path to future success.
We are a Swiss Business School with an international network, with intercampus internship opportunities and provides professional career mentoring to prepare you for work. Our faculty members are professionally active, giving an insight into current business trends as well as access to a global network.
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona, Spain boasts not only the famous FC Barça, but is home to history, culture, and lively new business development. One of Europe´s most cosmopolitan cities, Barcelona has more than 3,500 international companies and exciting new start-ups every week, making it a hub of economic growth and new business development for Southern Europe.The third most visited city in Europe, Barcelona´s economy is booming with tourism industry development and hosts exciting new events each month.
Geneva Business School’s Barcelona Campus offers the most up-to-date programs in business management at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate levels. The academically rigorous programs are all internationally accredited by IACBE, CHEA, ECBE, AASBI, EduQua. Also aware of the importance of out-of-classroom experience, our GBS Barcelona staff is passionate about connecting students with our esteemed corporate partners for internships and job-placement opportunities. While studying in our B
- Geneva Campus (prices in Swiss Francs) Application Fee: €150 Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 Tuition per semester: CHF 12,450 (Total 3-year program / 6 semesters) Barcelona / Madrid Campus Application Fee: €150 Administration Fee: €1,900 Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters)
Additional Program Information
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years. Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community? Photocopy of valid passport / National ID 1 reference letter
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program