- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland; Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Welcome to our Undergraduate Courses!
At Geneva Business School, we strive to make the transition to the workplace as successful as possible. Our pioneering Bachelor of International Management with six specializations fully equips you with the practical knowledge and leadership skills the modern job market demands.
Both inside and outside the classroom, innovative teaching methods, dedicated mentoring, and fantastic networking opportunities allow you to graduate from Geneva Business School job-ready.
- Setting Description:
- Our flagship campus is located in the heart of Geneva's International Organizations quarter – one of the largest centres of diplomatic, financial, and business activity in the world. Our students enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and exclusive access to the United Nations Library for a truly international environment. Barcelona is synonymous with sun, sea, and sports, but it is also a top destination for tech startups, multinationals and innovation. The city is perfect for young entrepreneurs with non-stop events and an immense pool of talent to exchange ideas with. Our Barcelona campus is located right in the middle of the action, just off Plaça Catalunya. It was designed to be an ideal working environment, with quiet study zones, collaboration areas, and state-of-the-art technology. Madrid is a bustling capital, and is Spain’s geographical, cultural, and economic center. It mixes amazing food in traditional restaurants with some of the best networking events in Europe.
- Geneva Campus Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 Tuition per semester: CHF 12,450(6 semester program) Barcelona & Madrid Campuses Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 Tuition per semester: EUR 6,950 (6 semester program)
Additional Program Information
- Entry Requirements Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place. Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent (Geneva Business School uses a country-specific admissions criteria for prospective bachelor’s students. Please contact our Admissions Department for more details.) IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 / DET 95-100 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates A 500-word written response to a business case study An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview. Photocopy of valid passport / national ID 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program