- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Sports Management, Sports Management
- Program Description:
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in Sports Management provides students the possibility of combining their passion for sports with an in-depth understanding of business management, developing expertise in sports marketing, financing, event promotion and organization, communication, facilities management and the development of sports branding.
Students will acquire organization and communication skills & tools to manage sports events, teams, federations and sports clubs, as they also have the possibility of networking with professionally active faculty members and guest speakers, who work and represent various sports organizations.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional.
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management.
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events, manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Barcelona and Madrid Campus only
With a bachelor in Sports Management, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Product Management Directors
- Gameday Operations Managers
- Public Relations Representatives
- Business Analysts
- Athletic Directors
- Sports Agents
- Event Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Fees and funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program