- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Finance, Finance
- Program Description:
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in International Finance aims to give candidates a real-world proficiency in financial and investment within a private or public corporation, skills & strategies to understand and manage issues related to domestic and international financial institutions.
Graduates will become experts in assessing and managing financial risks, which will enable them to fully master the international financial system.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management strategies and understand insurance policies.
- Be able to perform a technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore executive financial statement analysis.
With a Bachelor of Finance in International Finance, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Insurance Agents
- Loan Officers
- Real Estate Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Corporate Accountants
- Stock Brokers
- Securities Traders
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Fees and funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program