Topics Include: What is a business? Business Case Studies Business Models & Competitive Analysis Product management Building your product Marketing your product Selling your product Iterating on your product Business development Pitching to Investor
- San Francisco, United States; London, United Kingdom; Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- General Assembly’s unique weeklong startup bootcamp will prepare you to take an idea from concept to plan and to actual business pitch and product demo.
Spend a week dipping your toes into the tech world and learn how to turn an idea into a product prototype. We'll teach you the building blocks of product management, UX design, sales, finance, marketing, business development, and more. This iterative prototyping bootcamp will allow you to turn an idea into a reality
Topics Include: What is a business? Business Case Studies Business Models & Competitive Analysis Product management Building your product Marketing your product Selling your product Iterating on your product Business development Pitching to Investors Please contact us for more information and to attend an information session.
* PRACTICAL SKILLS * INDUSTRY IMMERSION * RETURN ON INVESTMENT * EXCURSIONS & CULTURAL ACTIVITIES * Connection to Employers Our programs strive to immerse you in the world of startups and digital product teams. You’ll attend field trips at top companies like Google and Facebook, listen to panels from industry experts, and attend industry networking events and conferences.
- Setting Description:
- Studying at the General Assembly campus, you will find yourself studying alongside top managers, designers, developers, and entrepreneurs at startups large and small. You’ll also be working alongside local students who are taking General Assembly programs in their home town.
- $3000 - Flights not included
- GA can provide suggested scholarships and grants
- Crowdfunding guidelines available
- Loans available
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program