Get a guaranteed 10 week summer internship even if you have no prior experience Pair it with a skill-building part-time course that will make you more valuable to your internship employer and to future companies GA has 2-week bootcamps in the following s
- San Francisco, United States; London, United Kingdom; Sydney, Australia; New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Computer Science
- Program Description:
- Our 10-week internship program is unlike any other - no matter what your prior experience is in fields like digital marketing or data analytics, we will teach you the latest skills so you can excel in your internship.
Spend the summer getting real world experience and credit through our 10-week internship program. In our unique 2 week + 8 week model, you will spend 2 weeks in an intensive bootcamp to teach you either digital marketing or data analytics. We'll teach you the building blocks of tech and marketing and you’ll be able to immediately apply your new skills in an internship while abroad.
After these two intensive weeks you'll be able to hit the ground running in your internship.We help you succeed in this internship by working in depth to match your background and interests to create a tailored internship.
Get a guaranteed 10 week summer internship even if you have no prior experience Pair it with a skill-building part-time course that will make you more valuable to your internship employer and to future companies GA has 2-week bootcamps in the following subjects: Data Analytics Digital Marketing Students may earn 2-9 credits depending on how their school awards credit
Get an internship and undergraduate credit Gain practical skills Work on a digital marketing or data analytics team Meet and learn from industry experts Be able to list an internship with a tech or digital marketing company on your resume Get an internship next summer or FT job at a tech or digital marketing company
- Setting Description:
- Studying at the General Assembly campus, you will find yourself studying alongside top managers, developers, marketers and entrepreneurs at companies large and small. You’ll also be working alongside local students who are taking General Assembly programs in their home town.
- Tuition: $5,000 (NYC and SF) and $5,500 (LDN and SYD) Housing and Domestic Flights: $9,500 Financing Options: - GA can provide suggested scholarships and grants - Crowdfunding guidelines available - Loans available
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program