- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business & Corporate Education
- Program Description:
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid provides students with the mindset and skills to generate new business ideas and turn them into actions, be it in new startups or in existing companies. Future entrepreneurs learn how to use their creativity to create value and to fulfill a need in the market. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid teaches students how to start their own businesses, develop new products or manage innovative projects for existing firms, and generate new ideas that make the world a better place.
With courses focused on providing business knowledge for different regions of the world – like Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America – students will develop the skills and knowledge required to succeed in international markets. Throughout the Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid program students will learn step-by-step how to design a business plan, incorporate innovation and sustainable practices, and to pitch these ideas in the real world. Students will emerge from the program with extensive knowledge in entrepreneurial management, ready to succeed in markets across the globe.
As a result of participation in the Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid, students will learn to appreciate the complexity and the challenges associated with the highly rewarding entrepreneurial activities in all kinds of companies and institutions and even beyond: entrepreneurship as lifestyle.
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid puts strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (e.g. learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips) to guide students through the process of starting their own business.
Under the guidance of professors who are entrepreneurs themselves and expert practitioners, students will learn how to identify, create and exploit entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
Why Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid
- Immense yourself in the environment of business innovation – GBSB Global embraces innovation at each level of the learning process.
- GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips)
- Learn from Real Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Incubator & Company Visits
- Students from More than 70 Different Countries
- Exclusive Access to Startup & Venture Capital Events
- Get Started by Preparing a Practical Business Plan
- Launch Your Company or Join an Innovative Startup
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program