- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Digital environment has become the space for pre-sale, sale and post-sale customer experience for the majority of companies in the world and therefore digital marketing has turned into an essential part of their marketing strategy.
Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid program at GBSB Global Business School introduces students to the dynamic and complex field of digital marketing and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge of its various areas that include digital marketing strategy and marketing planning, website management, UX, content marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), lead generation, webinars, social media, ecommerce, online reputation management, and affiliate marketing. Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid students acquire skills required in the industry of digital marketing to manage an integrated system of various platforms, channels, tools, and digital marketing models across different geographical markets.
Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid is designed to prepare students for the challenges of modern digitalized and globalized economy that require flexibility, connectivity, multitasking skills, ability to learn and adapt fast and work across multiple electronic devices with different geographic and demographic markets, intercultural communication skills and cultural intelligence, analytical skills and high level of expertise in big data analysis, advanced managerial and leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit and innovative problem solving.
The Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Madrid will prepare students to be effective marketing professionals in this very exciting and rapidly evolving business environment. While studying for Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Madrid, students learn digital marketing and ecommerce concepts and strategies, gain an understanding of the technologies and put them to use through case studies and practical simulations. Students advance their skills through networking with professionals in the industry, real-world digital marketing projects, and learning from the most high tech digital applications we have available on campus.
Master in Digital Marketing in Madrid students live through a truly transformational experience on both personal and professional level and discover the world of innovation and new career opportunities in global digital marketing environment.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location –Madrid (Spain)
Why Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Madrid
- Study Digital Marketing and Ecommerce at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Earn a dual degree with the University of Alcala, an option for the students attending the Madrid Campus
- Leadership in Digital Education in Spain
- Faculty with Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Experience
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Multiple Company Visits and Practical Knowledge
- Learning-by-Doing Teaching Methodology
- Digital marketers are highly sought after and are increasingly the most hired type of marketing professional.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program