- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business & Corporate Education
- Program Description:
The Master in Digital Business in Madrid is one of the most innovative master programs. Case studies, industrial visits, panel discussions, role play games, workshops and other interactive and innovative teaching methods teach students to become change agents in the digital arena with a global vision transferable to markets worldwide. Program curriculum is very expansive, covering topics like e-commerce, digital business model design, social networks, SEO/SEM strategies, web analytics, mobile marketing and more. Students can tailor the program to either suit their needs as an entrepreneur, for those who want support in digital startup techniques, or as a corporate professional seeking to drive the transformation of a company by selecting the elective courses that are more interesting to them.
GBSB Global’s Master in Digital Business in Madrid prepares students to meet the demands of companies worldwide that are becoming increasingly digital and optimize their skills in social media, online advertising, digital marketing, big data management and analytics to be competitive. Master in Digital Business in Madrid, Spain is designed for students and professionals who seek to make a difference in the business world. It offers extensive practical knowledge and industrial insight using a variety of multimedia teaching methods.
The Master in Digital Business in Madrid helps students to develop practical skills and specialized knowledge that increases their employability. The faculty is highly diverse, both in their nationalities and industry experience, so students have the rare opportunity to be taught by highly successful business leaders who have a passion for mentoring students on their path to success. The students body is represented by people from over 65 countries across the globe. The participants of this program will develop crucial skills needed to succeed in the world of digital business, find unique networking opportunities and build intercultural friendships.
Master in Digital Business in Madrid will help you to embrace the power of digital business and step into a career that has enormous potential.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
Why Master in Digital Business in Madrid
- Study Digital Business in a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Earn a Dual Degree from the renowned University of Alcalá
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
- Two Study Tracks: Digital Startup or Corporate Challenges
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Industrial Visits
- Students from More Than 70 Different Countries
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with some of the Best Digital and Technological Companies
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program