- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Program Description:
The Master in Digital Business in Barcelona is by far the most relevant and innovative master program for the challenges facing professionals today. By using a multitude of teaching methods – everything from case studies to industrial visits, workshops and more – students will learn to become change agents in the digital arena with a global vision transferable to markets worldwide. Program coursework is very expansive, covering topics like e-commerce, digital business model design, social networks, SEO/SEM strategies, web analytics, mobile marketing and more. Electives are provided so students may tailor the program to either suit their needs as an entrepreneur, for those who want support in digital startup techniques, or as a corporate professional seeking to drive the transformation of a company.
GBSB Global Business School’s Master in Digital Business in Barcelona prepares students to face the challenges of the transforming business world. The Master in Digital Business in Barcelona helps students to compete in a highly digitalized economy and teaches the competencies that give them the cutting edge over their peers.
Master in Digital Business in Barcelona helps students to become the leaders of the transformation of the modern business world. This Master program offered in Spain and taught entirely in English offers the students the most comprehensive and innovative education around..
The Master of Science in Digital Business guides students to develop practical skills and specialized knowledge that increases their employability upon graduation. The faculty is highly diverse, both in their nationalities and industry experience, so students have the rare opportunity to be taught by highly successful business leaders who have a passion for mentoring students on their path to success. There will not be shortage of diversity among the classmates either; with students from over 65 countries across the globe, the participants of this program will develop intercultural friendships, unique networking opportunities and crucial skills needed to succeed in the world of digital business.
There is no limit to the success you can achieve earning a Master in Digital Business in Barcelona
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
Why Master in Digital Business in Barcelona
- Study Digital Business in a Business School where “Digital” is at its core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
- Choose Your Study Track – Become a digital entrepreneur or contribute to digital strategies of an existing organization.
- Two Study Tracks: Digital Startup or Corporate Challenges
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Company Visits
- Students from More Than 70 Different Countries
- Exclusive Access to Digital Business, Startup & Tech Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with some of the Best Digital and Technological Companies
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program