- Winter Park, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Entertainment Management
- Program Description:
The entertainment industry is fueled not just by creativity, but also by strategy and effective leadership. You have a knack for striking a balance between these two worlds, and are driven to become a leader who stands above the rest.
Full Sail University’s Entertainment Business master of science degree program is an advanced exploration of the specific business and management skills required to excel and lead in the entertainment world. Students learn the strategies of top executives, and are given the opportunity to apply that knowledge in practical exercises. The curriculum covers key concepts like financial planning, publishing and distribution, and contract negotiation, and culminates in a final project and formal business plan.
This program is designed to foster the development of highly trained individuals who want to develop careers in the business side of the entertainment field. In addition, our Career Development advisors and services will be available for support and assistance throughout your professional journey.
• Product and Artist Management
• Negotiation and Deal-Making
• Entertainment Media Publishing and Distribution
• Business Plan Development
• Entertainment Business Finance
• Business Storytelling and Brand Development
Additional Program Information
- Full Sail University is accredited to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
- Scholarships Description:
- Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program