- Columbus, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The future is uncertain. To lead positive change in today's rapidly evolving business environment, you must be practical, adaptive, and ready to discover solutions to tough problems. You can become this kind of leader at Franklin University.
The MBA Program at Franklin University helps you develop and refine the leadership abilities you need to merit an executive-level position in any business arena. Our relevant curriculum will challenge you to broaden your perspectives and adopt a global mindset through individual and team projects.
With our flexible evening or online MBA classes, you can earn your master's degree as a full-time student at an accredited school without quitting your full-time job. Employers really value Franklin's flexible class schedule because it allows you to apply fresh insights at work right away. That's why Franklin University ranked as the #1 choice for working adults by central Ohio employers.
Sustainability is the key to long-term success. Franklin's MBA courses shape future leaders from any industry, regardless of what the future holds. If you're ready to move into management or want to enhance your current leadership abilities, Franklin's MBA Program equips you to make a measurable difference – now and into the future.
With a Franklin MBA, you will
- Develop a deeper understanding of all areas of business
- Identify problems, create solutions, and inspire progressive thinking
- Put theory into practice through relevant coursework
- Broaden your leadership perspectives on government, business, and society
- Enjoy our free Graduate Coaching program
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 312-263-0456.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program