- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The role of law in the 21st Century can and actually must be
characterized as ambivalent. On the one hand, law competes
increasingly with other paradigms, especially with the economic
one; apart from that, the subordination of politics and power to
the rule of law still remains a project rather than a reality in
many parts of the world. On the other hand, the juridification of
the German and other societies has increased immensely. More
and more topics are becoming subject to legislation, and thus of
national and international jurisdiction. In this situation an intense
ascertainment of the new legal topics is required as a recall
of the philosophical, historical and comparative fundamentals
- 2100 EUR. The programme fee for participants is 2,100 €. It consists of: – 1,500 € for the seminar and cultural programme, the German language courses, all study material, insurance and the transportation fee within Frankfurt – 600 € for optional accommodation incl. daily breakfast If we receive your application until 28th February 2018 you will profit from an Early Bird Rate amounting of 200 €.
Additional Program Information
- Course requirement: At least one year of studies in the field of law.
- Scholarships Description:
- Students registered at one of our partner universities will receive an attractive discount. Please contact us.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program