- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2022: 9 Cities in 5 Weeks is a multi-country summer study abroad program offering a wide variety of courses related to politics, business, communication, and urban planning and development.
Take classes that provide overview of economic and financial challenges to urban planning, as well as an understanding of policies and developmental considerations in the European Union - all while exploring Europe and increasing your International IQ!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
- Study and travel across Europe over the summer
- Visit leading multinational and European companies and organizations
- Take classes taught by top international professors
- Earn up to 9 credits transferable to your school
- Visit important landmarks and historical sites
- Make new friends from around the globe
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Very fun and remarkable experience08/29/19
Forum- Nexus is a fantastic study abroad program and it was so great how we were able to travel to many of the major European cities in a month! The itinerary and schedule well organized and I was able to go on weekend excursions to cities that I wanted
to visit such as Amsterdam, Prague, Balearic Islands etc.. I truly learned a lot on the European Union and it is also tailored to my focus of study, with an independent study option which worked great with my program of study in Urban Planning. I would definitely recommend doing the entirety of the program but there is other options that offer flexibility for the program. I especially enjoyed Chamonix for the mountainous views of Mont-Blanc and French Alps and adventures, Paris, for the vivid architecture and museums, Barcelona for the delicious Paella and tapas. The professional visits were so informative and enjoyable! I highly recommend Forum-Nexus for well-rounded European summer study abroad program!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- The Opportunity of a Lifetime!!09/20/16
Spending my summer with forum-nexus was more than I ever could have dreamed of, honestly. The opportunities that came during and after the trip are seemingly endless. While on this trip, I gained lifelong friends from all around the world who I still
talk to weekly and visit. There is nothing like getting connected with businesses and corporations from all over the world and getting to see the inside scoop, which is something unique Forum Nexus has to offer. Traveling from city to city made it never boring, to say the least. I learned such an immense amount in such a short period of time--and not just about my major, but life skills in linguistics, cultural communication, and attitudes toward trying new things. The professors make the classes on this trip fun because they are so personable, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun. The classes go along with the countries that we visit, so it is all very relevant and interesting. The environment of our group on the trip was like nothing else I had ever experienced. The trip gave me a close-knit group of diverse people, something which is difficult to find anywhere. I have nothing but good words to say about this program and the experience it gave me.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend