- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus is a unique multi-country summer study abroad program that will take you to some of Europe’s best cities, all in 5 weeks! The Forum Europe Summer 2019 itinerary includes Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Rhodes (Greek Island), Milan, Chamonix (French Alps), Geneva, Lugano, and Lake Como.
Take classes that provide overview of economic and financial challenges to urban planning, as well as an understanding of policies and developmental considerations in the European Union - all while exploring Europe and increasing your International IQ!
With Forum-Nexus, your summer abroad will include:
• Traveling to 10 cities in the Netherlands, France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece in 5 weeks
• Experiencing iconic landmarks and historical sites while immersing yourself in the culture of each country
• Taking classes taught by a team of world-renowned professors who travel with you throughout the program
• Earning up to 9 transferable academic credits toward your degree
• Participating in professional visits to leading companies and international organizations and networking with top executives
• Becoming lifelong friends with students from around the world
• Visiting additional cities and countries on weekend trips and excursions
• Enhancing your resume through life-changing academic, professional, and personal experiences
Complete the form on this page to request additional information and kick-start your summer adventure in Europe.
- Setting Description:
- • Arrive to Barcelona on July 3 (6 nights) • From Barcelona, travel by high-speed train to Paris (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland and visit the European headquarters of the United Nations • After visiting Geneva, arrive to Chamonix, nestled in the French Alps (5 nights) • From Chamonix, make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland • That evening, arrive to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
- The Opportunity of a Lifetime!!09/20/16
Spending my summer with forum-nexus was more than I ever could have dreamed of, honestly. The opportunities that came during and after the trip are seemingly endless. While on this trip, I gained lifelong friends from all around the world who I still
talk to weekly and visit. There is nothing like getting connected with businesses and corporations from all over the world and getting to see the inside scoop, which is something unique Forum Nexus has to offer. Traveling from city to city made it never boring, to say the least. I learned such an immense amount in such a short period of time--and not just about my major, but life skills in linguistics, cultural communication, and attitudes toward trying new things. The professors make the classes on this trip fun because they are so personable, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun. The classes go along with the countries that we visit, so it is all very relevant and interesting. The environment of our group on the trip was like nothing else I had ever experienced. The trip gave me a close-knit group of diverse people, something which is difficult to find anywhere. I have nothing but good words to say about this program and the experience it gave me.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend