- Paris, France; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Multi-country summer program in Europe: Earn 8 credits in the summer while studying in 9 amazing European cities. Students from the U.S. and other countries travel together (with the professors) taking classes, visiting universities, companies and international organizations. Open to all majors. U.S.-accredited university. Acquire a solid understanding of European culture, economy and society. You will improve your marketability for jobs by greatly increasing your International IQ.
How does the European Union work, and how does it compare to other regions on the planet? Learn about business, politics, culture, and society within the European Union, while experiencing life and culture around 5 countries during the summer.
• Study and travel across Europe during the summer
• Visit leading multinational and European companies
• Take classes with top professors who will be traveling with you
• Earn up to 8 credits transferable to your college or university
• Increase your international IQ
• Visit world-class museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
• Expand your world view
• Enhance your resume
• Break out of your academic routine!
• Build your network of friends from around the world
• Develop leadership skills and create global awareness
- Setting Description:
- • Students arrive to Amsterdam on June 30 and spend 4 days there.
• From Amsterdam, the students and professors travel by high-speed train to Paris.
• From Paris, we travel to Geneva, Switzerland’s highly cosmopolitan city.
• After Geneva, the group arrives to Chamonix and spend 4 days there.
• From Chamonix, we depart for the Lake District at the border of Switzerland and Italy Lugano.
• From Lugano, we cross the border into beautiful Italy. Our first stop is the city of Como.
• After sightseeing and dinner in Como, we arrive to Italy's proud capital of business, finance, and fashion: Milan.
• From Milan, we continue by high-speed train to the eternal city of Rome!
• From Rome, the group will fly to Rhodes, one of Greece’s most attractive islands.
• During weekends, there will be optional FN day trips to several different cities.
• Students can also go on independent weekend excursions to various places.
• Tuition for 5 or 8 credits
• Accommodation in 4- and 5-star hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• All transportation within Europe between Amsterdam and Rome, by private coach or high-speed train
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students enrolled in a college or university program, at the undergraduate or graduate level. You may also apply if you are a recent college or university graduate who graduated in the last four years.
• The required minimum GPA is 2.50. Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Applicants with a GPA under 2.50 must submit a letter of recommendation and a statement of explanation.
• International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- The Forum-Nexus Scholarship Program offers 36 partial scholarships for students from all over the world to help finance their participation in Forum Europe Summer 2018.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program