- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Bangkok, Thailand; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Ko Samui, Thailand; Lugano, Switzerland; Tokyo, Japan; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus Study Abroad offers multi-country summer programs in Europe and Asia during which you can complete an internship in your field and gain real-world professional experience, all in one summer.
Study abroad and intern during one of the following 2019 programs:
FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month
Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece
July 3 - August 2, 2019
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks
Japan, Hong Kong, and Thailand
June 3 - 27, 2019
FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months
Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece
June 3 - August 2, 2019
Internships are available in hospitality management, communication, photography and videography, marketing, and management. Each internship consists of 150 hours and is completed before, during, and after the summer program.
• Study abroad in Europe, Asia, or both!
• Participate in professional visits and network with top executives
• Take classes and complete an internship in your field
• Earn up to 9 or 18 credits, including internship credits
• Stay in 4 and 5-star hotels
• Visit even more cities and countries over the weekends
• Have a life-changing summer abroad!
- Setting Description:
- "• Begin the Asia segment of the program in Tokyo on June 3 (7 nights) • From Tokyo, travel by air to Hong Kong (6 nights) • Next, visit Bangkok, Thailand (6 nights) • Conclude the Asia segment on Koh Samui island in Thailand (5 nights) • Travel to Madrid, Spain for a brief intersession (5 nights) • Begin the Europe segment of the program in Barcelona (7 nights) • Next, travel by high-speed to Paris, France (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland on the way to Chamonix, France (5 nights) • Make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland on the way to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the Europe segment of the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Tr
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program