- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
The Forum-Nexus Internship Program provides students with an opportunity to work for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad and earn 3 credits for their experience. The internship involves 150 hours and is completed in six European countries, as part of the 5 weeks itinerary of the Forum Europe Summer 2019 Program.
The Communication Internship offers students pursuing general communication studies, or a specific concentration within the field of communication, with the opportunity to gain experience creating, managing, and coordinating communications between Forum-Nexus staff and students. The Communication Intern will create, develop, and share many different communications materials; some examples include daily schedule notices, social media posts, and communications with partner universities and organizations.
What makes Forum-Nexus unique?
• It's a multi-country program, you learn while traveling through Europe, visiting 10 of the most exciting cities
• You share your European experience with top students from all over the world making life-long friendships
• You travel with world-class professors who are always on-site to assist you in achieving the best educational experience
• You visit leading European companies and prominent international organizations and get to interact and network with their executives
• You greatly improve your level of International IQ which helps you become more qualified in the job market
- Setting Description:
- • Students arrive to Amsterdam on June 29 and spend 4 days there
• From Amsterdam, the students and professors travel by high-speed train to Paris
• From Paris, we travel to Barcelona by train
• From Barcelona we travel by private coach to Chamonix and spend 4 days there
• From Chamonix, we visit Geneva and then we depart for the Lake District at the border of Switzerland and Italy Lugano.
• From Lugano, we cross the border into beautiful Italy. Our first stop is the city of Como.
• After sightseeing and dinner in Como, we arrive to Italy's proud capital of business, finance, and fashion: Milan.
• From Milan, we continue by high-speed train to the eternal city of Rome!
• From Rome, the group will fly to Rhodes, one of Greece’s most attractive islands.
• During weekends, there will be optional FN day trips to several different cities.
• Students can also go on independent weekend excursions to various places.
• Tuition for up to 9 credits
• Accommodation in 4- and 5-star hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• All transportation within Europe between Amsterdam and Rome, by private coach or high-speed train
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students enrolled in a college or university program, at the undergraduate or graduate level. You may also apply if you are a recent college or university graduate who graduated in the last four years.
• The required minimum GPA is 2.50. Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Applicants with a GPA under 2.50 must submit a letter of recommendation and a statement of explanation.
• International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- The Forum-Nexus Scholarship Program offers 36 partial scholarships for students from all over the world to help finance their participation in Forum Europe Summer 2019.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program