- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2022 is a multi-country study abroad program that takes place over 5 weeks in the summertime. Take part of your gap year to travel to Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, and Greece and take classes that you can transfer toward a future degree. There's not another program like this!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
- Study and travel across Europe during the summer
- Visit leading multinational and European companies
- Take courses related to your interests and earn up to 9 credits
- Stay in top hotels
- Travel to more destinations over the weekends
- Visit famous museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
- Make new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program