- Beijing, China; Guangzhou, China; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Kyoto, Japan; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Shanghai, China; Singapore, Singapore; Ko Samui, Thailand; Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Travel throughout Asia and earn academic credits during your gap year! FN Summer in Asia is a multi-country study abroad program during which you can gain valuable international experience and take classes in subjects that interest you. Explore Asia and gain insight into what your future path might be!
• Tokyo, Japan
• Hong Kong
• Bangkok, Thailand
• Koh Samui island, Thailand
June 3 - 27, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Study and travel throughout Asia in one summer
• Participate in professional visits at prominent global companies
• Take classes and earn up to 9 credits toward a future degree
• Travel to other cities over the weekends
• Stay in 4 and 5-star hotels
• Visit world-class museums and architectural landmarks
• Share your experience with people from around the world!
- Setting Description:
- "• Arrive to Tokyo on June 3 (7 nights) • From Tokyo, travel by air to Hong Kong (6 nights) • Next, visit Bangkok, Thailand (6 nights) • Conclude the program on Koh Samui island in Thailand (5 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip."
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program