- Athens, Greece; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Berlin, Germany; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Learn about religion in Europe while traveling through 9 cities in 1 month! Take classes in the morning and visit important cultural and religious sites in the afternoon during the FN Summer in Europe study abroad program.
• Barcelona, Spain
• Paris, France
• Geneva, Switzerland
• Chamonix, France
• Lake Como, Italy
• Lugano, Switzerland
• Milan, Italy
• Rome, Italy
• Rhodes, Greece
July 3 - August 2, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Explore Europe with students from around the world
• Visit important museums, cathedrals, and landmarks
• Take classes and earn up to 9 credits
• Stay in 4 and 5-star hotels
• Travel to other countries over the weekends
• Become a global citizen
• Build a network of friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- "• Arrive to Barcelona on July 3 (6 nights) • From Barcelona, travel by high-speed train to Paris (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland and visit the European headquarters of the United Nations • After visiting Geneva, arrive to Chamonix, nestled in the French Alps (5 nights) • From Chamonix, make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland • That evening, arrive to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip."
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program