- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus Study Abroad offers multi-country summer programs in Europe. Begin your college experience with a summer abroad! All majors are welcome.
Ultimate Summer in Europe: 10 Cities in 5 Weeks
UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece
June 29 – August 1, 2020
Students must be at least 18 years old by the start of the program in order to participate. Forum-Nexus programs are available for undergraduate and graduate level students as well.
• Study abroad in Europe!
• Participate in professional visits and network with top executives
• Take classes in a variety of subjects
• Earn up to 9 credits, depending on the program you choose
• Stay in top hotels
• Visit even more cities and countries over the weekends
• Have a life-changing summer abroad!
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Great Program!!08/15/19
Great program! It was a great mix of structure and freedom. The professors were amazing, and I learned so much from them. The professional visits were awesome and one-of-a-kind experiences. I loved being able to tour around all the cities with new people
from around the world while also learning about the history in class.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend