- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2022 is a multi-country summer study abroad program traveling to 9 cities in 5 weeks! Discover Europe while taking courses related to your major and making new friends from around the world. This is Forum-Nexus!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
- Travel throughout Europe over 1 month in the summer
- Visit companies and organizations
- Take classes related to your major
- Earn up to 9 credits
- Increase your international IQ
- Visit historical sites and landmarks
- Become friends with students from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 2 Reviews
- The Best Experience!09/27/19Forum Nexus really is like a family. I studied abroad with them in the summer of 2019 and it was the best decision I could have made! The classes are small and focused. I would highly recommend spending your summer with Forum Nexus!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Great way to spend your summer!09/07/18
Forum-Nexus gave me the opportunity to get out of my comfort zone. It's a amazing way to get to know new people, and travel while increasing your education. They offer great courses, and guide you every step of the way until you arrive to your destination.
The staff and professors are amazing! They will make sure that you have everything you need to make your experience the best it can be. Many people asked me how my summer went with Forum-Nexus, and all I can say is "Best experience I've ever had!". It was great to be able to take courses and then take off on new adventures in the afternoons. I had never been to Europe before this, and going with Forum Nexus was a great way to experience it for the first time. I took a course on Cultural Intelligence, and I can honestly say that I this course was truly enlightening. No matter the field you are in, Forum-Nexus has something for everyone.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend