- Beijing, China; Guangzhou, China; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Kyoto, Japan; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Shanghai, China; Singapore, Singapore; Ko Samui, Thailand; Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
FN Summer in Asia is a multi-country summer study abroad program that offers courses in cross-cultural communication and nursing and healthcare in Asia. Take your summer to the next level by studying abroad with Forum-Nexus!
• Tokyo, Japan
• Hong Kong
• Bangkok, Thailand
• Koh Samui island, Thailand
June 3 - 27, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Travel throughout Asia in the summer
• Attend professional visits at global organizations
• Take classes taught by professors who travel with you
• Earn up to 9 credits
• Learn about various cultures in Asia
• Visit additional cities and countries over the weekends
• Make friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- "• Arrive to Tokyo on June 3 (7 nights) • From Tokyo, travel by air to Hong Kong (6 nights) • Next, visit Bangkok, Thailand (6 nights) • Conclude the program on Koh Samui island in Thailand (5 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip."
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program