- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2022 is a multi-country summer program that takes you to some of the most interesting cities in Europe for an immersive study abroad experience. Learn about the history of the European Union while taking in the sights, sounds, language, culture, and environments first-hand.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
- Study abroad in 9+ cities in 5 weeks
- Visit leading global companies based in Europe
- Take classes taught by a team of top international professors
- Earn up to 9 credits
- Increase your international IQ
- Visit world-class museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
- Meet new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
Studying abroad has been something I felt like I needed to do in order to truly complete my college experience. The hardest part of trying to decide where to study abroad is that you think you have to pick only once place, and that you’ll have to spend
a whole semester in that one location. With the Forum Nexus program, you can do so much more. Forum Nexus gives you the ability to see and study in 5 different countries in just over a month. This program instantly appealed to me because I would be able to see and learn about so much of Europe, rather than just one city or country. I have to admit; it almost seems too good to be true when reading about the program. However, I can attest first-hand the program is everything it promises to be and so much more. The other students as well as the staff are some of the most amazing people you will ever meet in your life, and traveling and learning together with them will create an experience that you will take with you for the rest of your life. This program taught me so much, both in the classroom and out of it, and I recommend it to all of my friends who are interested in studying abroad. At the end of the program, there is only one thing to say: This, is FORUM NEXUS!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend