Study abroad this summer with Forum-Nexus! Visit 9 amazing cities in 5 weeks and earn up to 8 credits. Students from the U.S. and other countries travel together taking classes, visiting universities, companies and international organizations.
- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Pompei, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Cadaques, Spain; Girona, Spain; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Annecy, France; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Engineering, Medical, Psychology, Social Sciences
- Setting Description:
- • Students arrive to Barcelona on June 26 and spend 7 days there.
• From Barcelona, the students and professors travel by high-speed train to Chamonix.
• From Chamonix we travel to Geneva, Switzerland’s highly cosmopolitan city.
• After Geneva the group will travel by high-speed train to Paris and spend 6 days there.
• From Paris we depart for the Lake District at the border of Switzerland and Italy Lugano.
• From Lugano we cross the border into beautiful Italy. Our first stop is the city of Como.
• After sightseeing and dinner in Como we arrive to Italy's proud capital of business, finance, and fashion: Milan.
• From Milan we continue by high-speed train to the eternal city of Rome!
• From Rome the group will fly to Rhodes, one of Greece’s most attractive islands.
• During weekends, there will be optional FN day trips to several different cities.
• Students can also go on independent weekend excursions to various places.
• Tuition for 5 or 8 credits
• Accommodation in 4- and 5-star hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• All transportation within Europe between Barcelona and Rome, by private coach or high-speed train
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students enrolled in a college or university program, at the undergraduate or graduate level. You may also apply if you are a recent college or university graduate who graduated in the last four years.
• The required minimum GPA is 2.50. Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Applicants with a GPA under 2.50 must submit a letter of recommendation and a statement of explanation.
• International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Our Student Assistantship Program provides students with an opportunity to work as student assistants for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad faculty and staff, and earn a tuition-reduction scholarship.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program