- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Capri, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Versailles, France; Rome, Italy; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus is a unique multi-country summer study abroad program that will take you to some of Europe’s best cities, all in one month! The Forum Europe Summer itinerary includes Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Rhodes (Greek Island), Milan, Chamonix (French Alps), Geneva, Lugano, and Lake Como.
Take classes related to international business and management and learn about European business issues and practices, management in an international environment, and various industries in the European Union, all while exploring Europe and increasing your International IQ!
With Forum-Nexus, your summer abroad will include:
• Traveling to 9+ cities in the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece in 1 month
• Experiencing iconic landmarks and historical sites while immersing yourself in the culture of each country
• Taking classes taught by a team of world-renowned professors who travel with you throughout the program
• Earning up to 8 transferable academic credits toward your degree
• Participating in professional visits to leading companies and international organizations and networking with top executives
• Becoming lifelong friends with students from around the world
• Visiting additional cities and countries on weekend trips and excursions
• Enhancing your resume through life-changing academic, professional, and personal experiences
Complete the form on this page to request additional information and kick-start your summer adventure in Europe.
- Setting Description:
- • Students arrive to Amsterdam on June 30 and spend 4 days there.
• From Amsterdam, the students and professors travel by high-speed train to Paris.
• From Paris, we travel to Geneva, Switzerland’s highly cosmopolitan city.
• After Geneva, the group arrives to Chamonix and spend 4 days there.
• From Chamonix, we depart for the Lake District at the border of Switzerland and Italy Lugano.
• From Lugano, we cross the border into beautiful Italy. Our first stop is the city of Como.
• After sightseeing and dinner in Como, we arrive to Italy's proud capital of business, finance, and fashion: Milan.
• From Milan, we continue by high-speed train to the eternal city of Rome!
• From Rome, the group will fly to Rhodes, one of Greece’s most attractive islands.
• During weekends, there will be optional FN day trips to several different cities.
• Students can also go on independent weekend excursions to various places.
• Tuition for 5 or 8 credits
• Accommodation in 4- and 5-star hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• All transportation within Europe between Amsterdam and Rome, by private coach or high-speed train
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students enrolled in a college or university program, at the undergraduate or graduate level. You may also apply if you are a recent college or university graduate who graduated in the last four years. • The required minimum GPA is 2.50. Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis. • Applicants with a GPA under 2.50 must submit a letter of recommendation and a statement of explanation. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- The Forum-Nexus Scholarship Program offers 36 partial scholarships for students from all over the world to help finance their participation in Forum Europe Summer.
Based on 3 Reviews
- One of the best experiences to enance international IQ!10/15/12
I gained the ability to understand different people from different backgrounds, I also got a lot of insight as to what it takes to study abroad. The overall education was a great experience. Studying at Forum-Nexus gave me the opportunity to study at
universities in Milan and Barcelona, exposing myself to different and key successful guest speakers with experience in leading corporation throught europe. The best part, besides taking courses that were challenging and relevant to my major, were the experiences I got from the many professional visits we attended.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- FN For Life!03/13/12
This trip was absolutely worth while! This program absolutely changed my life in so many ways. I was extremely skeptical about this trip because it seemed too good to be true. Even up until the second I walked into the hotel, I was nervous about what
to expect, but once I met the other students and professors, from that point on, it was AMAZING! It is such a fast-paced program, but you really have the chance to to do it all. Between the classes, homework, corporate visits, sightseeing, traveling, it is tiring but worth every minute. There are only a limited number of programs for MBA students that are from an accredited (AACSB) university, that are so business-focused. That's why I could not let this opportunity with FN go. I was really excited to meet with some really huge corporations and make networks there that could possibly be useful in the future. The other thing I really enjoyed is how most afternoons/evening and weekends we had the liberty to do whatever we wanted after class and the professional visits. Overall, it was one of the best times of my life, and would do it again in a heartbeat. Now that I have graduated, I need another reason to go!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- The Eurotrip Trip of a Lifetime!02/26/12
I've gained a better understanding on people from all over the world and their way of life. I also know to be aware of my surroundings and to do so, at all times. Traveling and studying abroad is a learning experience but a superb one. Be open-minded
to new and different adventures; it will be well-worth it!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend