- Beijing, China; Guangzhou, China; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Kyoto, Japan; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Shanghai, China; Singapore, Singapore; Ko Samui, Thailand; Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks is a multi-country program taking you to iconic cities in Asia and providing you with unique academic, personal, and professional opportunities. Understand the tourism industry and hospitality management in Asia by traveling and learning as you go, alongside students from around the world.
• Tokyo, Japan
• Hong Kong
• Bangkok, Thailand
• Koh Samui island, Thailand
June 3 - 27, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Study abroad throughout Asia in the summer
• Participate in professional visits at global companies and organizations
• Take classes and earn up to 9 credits in your major
• Travel to other cities and countries over the weekends
• Increase your international IQ
• Visit world-class museums, temples, historical sites, and architectural landmarks
• Meet new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • Arrive to Tokyo on June 3 (7 nights) • From Tokyo, travel by air to Hong Kong (6 nights) • Next, visit Bangkok, Thailand (6 nights) • Conclude the program on Koh Samui island in Thailand (5 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program