- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month is a multi-country summer study abroad program open to students of all majors at the graduate and undergraduate level. Take courses to fulfill basic grad school requirements, and find an independent study course related to your master's degree.
• Barcelona, Spain
• Paris, France
• Geneva, Switzerland
• Chamonix, France
• Lake Como, Italy
• Lugano, Switzerland
• Milan, Italy
• Rome, Italy
• Rhodes, Greece
July 3 - August 2, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Travel to 9+cities in 1 month
• Visit leading international companies and organizations
• Take classes with top professors who will travel with the program
• Earn up to 9 credits transferable to your college or university
• Gain valuable travel experience
• Visit iconic museums, landmarks, and historical sites across Europe
• Increase your International IQ!
- Setting Description:
- • Arrive to Barcelona on July 3 (6 nights) • From Barcelona, travel by high-speed train to Paris (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland and visit the European headquarters of the United Nations • After visiting Geneva, arrive to Chamonix, nestled in the French Alps (5 nights) • From Chamonix, make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland • That evening, arrive to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Had an awesome time!11/20/15
I had such an amazing time with Forum-Nexus. This trip was perfect for me: as a graduate student, I needed to find a program that offered graduate school credit while studying abroad. I also was looking for a trip that would go to multiple countries,
so that I could see many places at once. I also wanted a program that was long enough to make my ticket worthwhile, but short enough for me to be back at home over the summer. One month was the perfect time for me to be away - long enough to see a lot, but short enough that I did not get too homesick. I couldn't take an entire semester off to visit Europe, so this was perfect!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend