- Beijing, China; Guangzhou, China; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Kyoto, Japan; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Shanghai, China; Singapore, Singapore; Ko Samui, Thailand; Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
It's not too late to study abroad! Earn grad level course credit by participating in FN Summer in Asia. Take courses in a variety of subjects that can be used toward your graduate degree, network with top executives and gain valuable insight during professional visits, and make new friends from all over the world.
• Tokyo, Japan
• Hong Kong
• Bangkok, Thailand
• Koh Samui island, Thailand
June 3 - 27, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Study abroad throughout Asia in the summertime
• Attend professional visits at international organizations
• Take graduate level classes taught by professors who travel with you
• Earn up to 9 credits transferable to your degree
• Increase your international IQ
• Visit more destinations over the weekends
• Have a life-changing experience!
- Setting Description:
- "• Arrive to Tokyo on June 3 (7 nights) • From Tokyo, travel by air to Hong Kong (6 nights) • Next, visit Bangkok, Thailand (6 nights) • Conclude the program on Koh Samui island in Thailand (5 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip."
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program