FCC’s Pharmacy Technician program is a great option for individuals that are interested in exploring a career in the pharmaceutical industry. In as little as 9 months, you could prepare for a new career in an exciting field that you love!
- Orlando, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician
- Program Description:
Train for a career as a Pharmacy Technician at FCC! Enroll today and in as few as 10 months, you’ll be prepared for a new career in the medical field.
At FCC you’ll get hands-on experience while training for positions in hospital and retail environments. Learn skills such as compounding, mail orders, medication therapy, human relations and communication.
Pharmacy Technician Careers:
• Pharmacy Technician
• Billing and Quality Technician
• Compounding Technician
• Certified Pharmacy Technician
If you don't have your High School Diploma ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you'll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!*
• Job Placement Assistance
• Financial Aid Available For Those Who Qualify
*Not all programs are eligible. | Not all programs available at all locations.
FCC – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Additional Program Information
- Florida Career College – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Houston, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program