FCC’s Patient Care Technician program provides students with comprehensive training in a variety of areas. If you’re interested in helping and assisting other people on a day to day basis then FCC can help you train for a career that you&
- Boynton Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant
- Program Description:
FCC’s Patient Care Technician program will prepare you for a new career in the medical field in as few as 10 months!
Students in the Patient Care Technician program at FCC learn skills including occupational therapy, radiology, advanced home health aide, and CPR. Enroll today and train for a career you can be proud of!
Patient Care Technician Careers:
• Certified Medication Aide
• Certified Nurse Aid
• Certified Nurses Aid
• Certified Nursing Assistant
• Geriatric Nursing Assistant
• Licensed Nursing Assistant
• Nurse's Aide
• Nursing Aide
• Nursing Assistant
• State Tested Nursing Assistant
If you don't have your High School Diploma ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you'll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!*
• Job Placement Assistance
• Financial Aid Available For Those Who Qualify
*Not all programs are eligible. | Not all programs available at all locations.
FCC – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Additional Program Information
- Florida Career College – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Houston, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program