- Houston, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription
- Program Description:
If you’re looking to work in the healthcare field in an administrative role, then Florida Career College – Houston Campus’ Medical Front Office and Billing program is just what you’re looking for!
In this program you will receive a training in medical front office skills where you will learn to contribute to the overall financial and reimbursement process of many types of health care facilities. You’ll also learn billing systems, procedural coding and insurance claim processing. In as few as 10 months, you’ll be prepared for a new career!
Medical Front Office and Billing Careers:
- Admissions Coordinator
- Billing Coordinator
- Medical Office Specialist
- Patient Coordinator
- Physician Office Specialist
If you don't have your High School Diploma ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you'll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!*
- Job Placement Assistance
- Financial Aid Available For Those Who Qualify
Not all programs available at all locations. Florida Career College – Houston Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
For more information on our graduation rates, median student debts, etc., please see our Gainful Employment Disclosures and other consumer information here.
Additional Program Information
- Florida Career College – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Houston, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program