MBA Innovation and Entreprenuerial Leadership
- Lodi, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Felician College offers an innovative MBA program with courses offered as a combination of classroom and online learning coupled with hands-on practical applications. The hybrid nature of the program allows students to complete a quality MBA program in just two years. This 36-credit program is based on a cohort model that allows students to progress through the program with a cohesive learning team. Completing a new course every eight-weeks, students will benefit from the teamwork, support, guidance and motivation of an academic learning community.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States and IACBE
- Financial Aid:
- Admission to the program is based on a holistic review of the applicant’s academic and professional background. A thorough review of academic transcripts, work history, resume, and personal statement determines admissibility. Additionally, students are required to submit the results of the GMAT. Individuals who completed their bachelor’s degree over 5 years ago and have over 5 years of professional experience that reflects growth and increased responsibility may have the GMAT requirement waived based on the strength of their academic record, personal statement and work history. This determination is made on an individual basis by the faculty in the Division of Business.
- International Requirements:
- Course-by-course WES evaluation of undergraduate and graduate transcripts (for applicants with foreign credentials)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program