Experience the real Cuba living with a family in a Casa Particular and immerse yourself in the culture and community. Take part in various cultural programs including Spanish lessons with professional and friendly teachers, as well as Salsa lessons, Musi
- Havana, Cuba; Trinidad, Cuba; Santiago De Cuba, Cuba
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Experience The Real Cuba is a small, family run, local organisation working with local Cubans aiming to give back to the local community. Our wealth of knowledge and experience will help you fit into your life in Cuba by giving you constant tips and information pre-arrival and during your stay in Cuba. Our aim is to ensure that you feel comfortable with your surroundings, to make the most of your experience in Cuba and to see Cuba through the eyes of the local community.
Experience the real Cuba living with a family in a Casa Particular and immerse yourself in the culture and community. Take part in various cultural programs including Spanish lessons with professional and friendly teachers, as well as Salsa lessons, Music lessons, Painting or Pottery workshops. Experience The Real Cuba can organise programs in Havana, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba and Remedios.
Exprience The Real Cuba offers you the opportunity to throw yourself into the language and the Cuban culture. It is your chance to really immerse yourself with local people and take part in a cultural course of your choice. We work with professional and experienced Instructors who are artists in their own right who can adapt your course to suit your needs.
- Setting Description:
- At Experience The Real Cuba we work with Casa Particular accommodation with host families ready to welcome you into their home. We have excellent hosts all experienced with dealing with guests and students in their home; Havana, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba and Remedios. Our Spanish lessons are with private teachers on a 1-2-1 basis. All experienced with teaching Spanish at various levels and able to customize your course to meet your objectives. We also work with experienced artists in providing Salsa lessons, Music lessons and Art / Pottery workshops.
- Price of the programs varies depending on time of travel, length of stay and number of classes taken. Please contact us for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program