Centrally located in Western Europe, the UIW European Study Center is the ideal place for students to study abroad. By gaining an in-depth understanding of the European Union and exploring Europe in their free time, students will benefit from everything t
- Heidelberg, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Centrally located in Western Europe, the UIW European Study Center is the ideal place for students to study abroad. By gaining an in-depth understanding of the European Union and exploring Europe in their free time, students will benefit from everything this program has to offer. All courses are taught in English, either at the European Study Center or our local partner University, the SHR Heidelberg, and are fully transferable. Heidelberg is home to Germany's oldest university and local culture continues to be defined by its status as a university town. Numerous excursions are included in this program and scholarships are available! **Take a buddy and get a free trip for both of you to Paris!** This study abroad program includes everything you need to make the most out of your experience abroad: housing, courses, an extensive cultural program including many site visits and professional activities, a day trip to Strasbourg, France, a 3-day trip to Berlin as well as personal service from an on-site coordinator.
- Setting Description:
- The European Study Center is housed in a handsome villa centrally located in a safe residential area of Heidelberg. We've chosen this setting to allow students to have the full European experience. On campus students enjoy the beauty of a historical building without foregoing any of the modern conveniences one would expect to find on a university campus. When the weather is nice, the spacious inner courtyard and garden is a favorite place for students to study or chat. We've done our best to ensure that all basic needs can be met on campus in order to allow students to settle in quickly and help them focus on their studies throughout the semester. In addition to student housing, the European Study Center has classrooms, WiFi internet access, a library, computer lab, laundry facilities, a TV room and a student lounge. Classes at the SRH University Heidelberg are only a short ride away on reliable public transportation . Shopping and other activities are even closer!
- Please visit our website for specific details and apply for a $1,000 scholarship!
Based on 1 Reviews
- European Study Center02/22/16Awesome experienceBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend