- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Brilliant and successful managers across the world devote their time, knowledge and creativity to what is coined as the fashion and luxury industry. It is now your turn to join a timeless and innovative sector, filled with the very means to bring you unyielding success. As a course grounded in the intrinsic values of the European School of Economics, a high-level of educational excellence,
combined with the specific skills necessary to enter an already thriving and relentlessly
growing field, will ensure your success and preferential advancement amongst peers with like-minded goals. The aim of the Fashion & Luxury Goods Management programme is to produce professionals in Fashion Management able to face the new challenges of the fashion market. Through the strategic
course loads involving the necessary knowledge-base and tactics pertaining to the fashion and luxury industry and its counterparts, in combination with our highly valuable connections with key
figures in the fashion industry whom are known to frequent our campuses, providing expert knowledge to our students, will help your progression within junior to senior-level positions. The European School of Economics prides itself in the assurance that our students will gain insider knowledge of industry strategies on a global level, in addition to a strong grasp of key business skills within the magic
world of fashion and luxury. Only the European School of Economics is able to unite fundamental business skills crucial to success, with key modules within the fashion and luxury sector such as
marketing and trend forecasting, fashion buying, brand management, and retail management, to name a few. Through our expert team of instructors, you will be encouraged to develop a unique entrepreneurial vision, enabling you to take only the most productive steps amidst emerging global issues and changes within consumer demand. In addition to our extensive and valuable module list, we offer our students the ability to solidify their curriculum through firsthand work experience with some of the companies of key players in the field. The European School of Economics now invites you to take a deeper glance at the details of this programme and the various modules we have thoroughly prepared and tailored in aspiration to pave your way to a flourishing career.
This course is made up of 4 modules: (modules may be subject to change): • Fashion Research, Marketing and Trend Forecasting • Brand Management • Retail Management • E-Business and E-Commerce Internship: Available Language used: English Course Duration: • 165 class hours (3 months) • Internship (optional): 3 months more The programme comprises 4 modules. Each module entails one 3-Hrs session per week over 11 weeks, plus an optional 3-month internship programme upon completion of the 4 modules. Internship (optional) Students who intend to participate in an internship must first undergo an assessment by the ESE Placement Officer. Upon being deemed eligible,host companies will be decided together with the Placement Officer who will assist the student in obtaining an internship at the company of choice. Candidates must submit a CV and undergo a successful interview for their acceptance. Course structure Each module holds a weekly 3-hour class (total 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday) Assessment Mid Term Assessment (25%) Final Assessment (75%) Course level: Undergraduate Entry requirements: High school diploma or equivalent Professional opportunities: This course is aimed at students interested in careers in the fashion and luxury industry. On completion of the course, participants will be prepared for careers in fashion magazines, show rooms, buying offices press offices, fashion houses and as freelance professionals for styling agencies. The course’s luxury component provides students with concrete knowledge of a vast variety of goods and services, such as jewellery, hotels, concierge services, real estate and so forth.
The European School of Economics is unique in its typology as it offers an environment in which it is possible to test individual capabilities on the field. The School praises to have hundreds of connections with the most profitable brands around the world, therefore our students have the certainty of internship offers of the highest level and quality, with a dedicated office in every premise.
- Setting Description:
- The European School of Economics, founded by a man with a dream, now has centers over three continents and in the world’s major cities: London, New York, Rome, Milan, Florence, and Madrid. The College is a privately funded institution, providing Undergraduate, Post-graduate and Executive programmes focused on guiding students towards self-discovery, and bringing them to the realization of their own innate qualities and uniqueness, developing each of them as leaders regardless of the field they choose to pursue.
- Application fee all programs: - New York $75 - London £50 - Italy €50 - Madrid €50 Registration fee short courses: - New York $800 - London £600 - Italy €600 - Madrid €600 Short Courses: - New York $22,700 - London £4,500 - Italy €4,500 - Madrid €5,000
Based on 1 Reviews
- Lovely experience and great outcomes!10/15/15
I loved this course. I run a small business in the fashion industry and now I feel much more competent as a manager, while before I could count only on my practical designing skills. One of the students at the course recently has become my business partner
and I really have to thank ESE for this!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend