Each level of our classes is designed to improve a student's English speaking skills while meeting certain grammatical, reading, writing, and listening requirements that prepare him or her for the next level.Generally, students stay in a level for 12 week
- Los Angeles, United States; San Diego, United States; San Francisco, United States; Miami, United States; Fort Lauderdale, United States; Boston, United States; New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Each level of our classes is designed to improve a student's English speaking skills while meeting certain grammatical, reading, writing, and listening requirements that prepare him or her for the next level.Generally, students stay in a level for 12 weeks, after which they are given a final exam and elevated to the next level.Students are treated on an individual basis, however, and there will be students who need to spend more (or less) time in any given level.
- Setting Description:
- We have an average of 8-10 students per class so that all students receive the individualized attention they deserve. Students can mix and match classes according to their strengths in different areas of learning. We also offer evening classes. All of our instructors are passionate about teaching English. They have experience teaching overseas in various countries, including France, Japan, Korea, and Argentina. Students will have access to an interactive online lab where they can find class information, assignments, and additional learning materials. All new students are assigned to a Personal Adviser who will address any questions or concerns they may have.
- $ 200 per week to $550 depend on the location of the school.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program