The main goal of the Master’s program is to successfully insert the graduates into the French and international corporate world.
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Business
- Program Description:
- ESCE offers up-to-date thinking in the management discipline with a mix of theory and practice. Varied course options are available, ranging from Marketing to Logistics or Supply Chain, People Management to Entrepreneurship, International Trade to International Finance. There are three different specializations offered in English and two different specializations offered in French. In addition French language courses are mandatory for all students who are not fluent in French and are included in the program fee.
Additional Program Information
- Our Master's degree is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and of Research
- Financial Aid:
- The basic requirements for international admission are that you have successfully completed a Bachelors Degree in a business related discipline.
- International Requirements:
- Potential students will be invited to an interview either in person or by telephone on submission of a dossier containing the following documents: • A completed Application Form and attached photo. (The application form can be downloaded from the ESCE website). • For non-native English speakers, proof of linguistic competence: TOEFL level 8, TOEIC 750 or equivalent. • Two signed and sealed Letters of Recommendation (1 academic & 1 professional or 2 academic). • Recent Résumé/CV. • Copy of Undergraduate Degree certificate (as well as any other diplomas obtained at a higher level of education). • An official final transcript of grades for the undergraduate degree program. • A statement of interest why you wish to participate in the ESCE degree program, what your goals are (approximately 200 words). This statement should be addressed to the Admissions Committee.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program