ESA seeks qualified students who would like to gain international experience. Spanish is not required but an intermediate level is recommended. Intern Types: Accounting Admin (Hospitality, Sports) Anthropology Archaeology Architectur
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Engineering, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Benefits of the ESA Internship Placement Service:
* We guarantee placements!
* Placement according to your requirements and the company's needs
* English speaking staff
* On-site office
* Accommodation support
* Barcelona activities and excursions
* Cultural integration assistance
* Spanish language intensive courses
Why Intern Abroad?
One in five U.S. jobs is linked to international trade, but it's estimated that U.S. companies lose approximately $2 billion per year due to their employees' insufficient knowledge and skills in cross-cultural situations.
* International expertise
* Language skills
* Cultural awareness
* Affinity for people and cultures
* Become a global citizen
* Intensive Spanish classes: ESA will enroll you in an intensive Spanish course before, during, or after your internship. We will provide you a quote depending on your program length.
* On-site orientation: ESA will orient you to your neighborhood and provide you with an in-depth session to teach how to live like a local in Barcelona. 60 Eur
* Airport pick-up: ESA will arrange an airport pick-up service. 60 Eur
* Cultural activities: ESA will let you know about the interesting and fun excursions we lead in Catalunya and Spain so that you can join our student group excursions. Price varies per activity.
* Medical and Accident insurance: Medical and accident insurance is obligatory and ESA can include an affordable and inclusive plan in your program. We will provide you a quote depending on your program length.
ESA seeks qualified students who would like to gain international experience. Spanish is not required but an intermediate level is recommended. Intern Types: Accounting Admin (Hospitality, Sports) Anthropology Archaeology Architecture Art History Art/Fine Arts Business Admin, Management Communications Development Economics Education English as a Second Language Environmental Studies Family and Home Studies Fashion Business Fashion Design Finance Graphic Design History Hotel/Restaurant/Hospitality Human Resources Human Rights Humanities Information Systems Interior Design International Relations International Trade Journalism Landscape Architecture Law Liberal Arts Library & Info Science Marketing, Ad, PR Media (Radio, TV, & Film) Museum Studies Music Music Business Photography Real Estate Sales Social Sciences Sociology Spanish Technology Theater, Drama, Dance Tourism Web Design Languages Catalan English Spanish
$770 (Placement Fee: 590 Eur) Program Fees Include: * Guaranteed internship placement * Orientation materials to teach you about Barcelona * Follow-up meetings with a local staff member * Accommodation: ESA will locate you a host family, private apartment, room in an international student apartment, or dorm customized according to your preferences. The housing costs are not included in this service.
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona is a picturesque city located in the northeastern part of Spain. Barcelona's long-standing mercantile and entrepreneurial tradition continues today, as a center of finance, commerce, media, entertainment, and international trade. Experience Required: no This Program is open to: American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. Participants Travel Independently Typically Participants Work Independently Application Process Involves Phone/Video Interview Resume Transcript Written Application Educational Services Abroad's Mission Statement To promote responsible study abroad by providing academic programs and logistical services that engage students in their study abroad experience.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program