A 36-credit program with specializations in general management, higher education and non-profit management
- Beverly, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
The Master of Education in Organizational Management program is designed for those seeking to advance leadership roles in public or private sector organizations. The program is ideal for those working in social service, healthcare, higher education, private schools, nonprofit or governmental organizations.
Students receive comprehensive instruction on the most effective leadership methods and techniques, namely:
• Improving communication and problem-solving;
• Management of current operational and financial data;
• Negotiation and conflict resolution strategies;
• Best practices in staffing and talent development;
• Use of emerging technologies.
Additional program features include:
• Asynchronous online program for convenience and flexibility;
• Individual and team-based learning for a robust learning experience;
• Program completion in as few as 16 months;
• Competitive pricing.
Additional Program Information
- Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Financial Aid:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program