Endicott College offers several options for those wishing to pursue a Master of Education degree.
- Beverly, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Adult Education
- Program Description:
The School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College offers the following Master of Education programs leading to Massachusetts Educator Licensure:
- Elementary Education (1-6) Leading to Initial Licensure
- Elementary Education (1-6) and Early Childhood (PreK-2) Leading to Professional Licensure
- Special Needs (PreK-8) Leading to Initial Licensure in Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8)
- Special Needs (PreK-8) Leading to Professional Licensure in Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8)
- Special Needs (5-12) Leading to Initial Licensure in Moderate Disabilities (5-12)
- Special Needs (5-12) Leading to Professional Licensure in Moderate Disabilities (5-12)
Candidates may be eligible for obtaining Initial licensure in the fields listed above by completing seven post-baccalaureate courses as indicated for each program. In addition, candidates may desire to continue five common courses leading to the Master of Education in Initial Licensure in the respective fields as described above. Candidates must have met all the admission criteria and been accepted in the Master of Education program in order to complete the Initial Licensure part of the program.
Candidates holding a Massachusetts Initial License in Early Childhood or Elementary Education or Moderate Disabilities (PreK-8) have the option to complete the Master of Education in Reading & Literacy for their Professional Licensure requirement.
Students should be advised that the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education(DESE) may change licensure regulations and requirements. Students must contact the DESE for such requirements.
Non-Licensure programs available
Additional Program Information
- Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. These programs are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Financial Aid:
- Please refer to individual program requirements. TRANSFER CREDITS
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program