Master of Science in Instructional Design and Technology.
- Emporia, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education, Technology & Online Learning
- Program Description:
The Instructional Design and Technology Department offers a Master of Science Degree in Instructional Design and Technology that is delivered both on-campus and online. This degree prepares individuals for leadership in the design, development, and integration of technology and online learning into teaching and private sector training.
Individuals obtaining the IDT degree serve as instructional designers/trainers in business, industry, healthcare, military, and post-secondary institutions; charged with training, development, and eLearning programs within their organizations. Others are practicing P-12 educators who wish to improve the quality of curriculum, instruction, and student learning through appropriate integration of technology into the classroom.
Additional Program Information
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Financial Aid:
- • ESU Graduate Application • Transcripts • GPA of 2.75 or more based on the 4-point scale in undergraduate study • Resume (2 or more pages) ** • Two current recommendations via forms or letters (open or closed) • Access to the Internet and possess a multimedia capable computer* • Writing Competency (no fee) • A 250 to 300 word formal paper describing your experiences and career goals involving instructional design and technology and your interest in completing an online degree.
- International Requirements:
- For international student admissions, please visit our International Education web site.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program