Master of Business Administration (MBA) (concentrations in Accounting, Information Systems, and Marketing)
- Emporia, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
A Master of Business Administration online from Emporia State University offers academic excellence at an exceptional value—giving you broader career options, higher earning potential, and the confidence to grow your career in business.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution
- Minimum GPA of 2.65 or higher (4.0 system) cumulative or in the last 60 semester hours of study, and
- Meet the formula of (200 x undergraduate GPA) + GMAT =>1,050 (or equivalent GRE scores)
GMAT waiver available for:
- Applicants with 3 or more years of significant leadership/management experience (with resume submitted)
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree in business with a 3.5 or higher undergraduate GPA from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution
- Applicants holding a master's degree from a regionally-accredited (or equivalent) institution regardless of field
Additional Program Information
- Accredited by AACSB International placing in the top 30% in the US and top 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Financial Aid:
- The MBA is a graduate professional program designed to prepare students for responsible managerial positions; the accounting concentration adds additional accounting expertise and preparation to take the CPA exam; the Information systems concentration requires additional IS expertise to prepare for various IS career opportunities. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent with a grade-point average of at least 2.75 (A = 4.0) which provides a background in the following areas: Intermediate Financial Accounting I and II (AC 304 and AC 313 respectively) Cost Accounting (AC 333) Income Taxation (AC 423) Auditing (AC 413) prerequisites for AC 413 are AC 304, BU 255, and AC 353/IS213) •GMAT score of not less than 450 (depends on the grade-point average). The GMAT requirement for applicants graduating from an AACSB-accredited program with a 3.50 GPA will be waived.
- International Requirements:
- For international student admissions, lease visit our International Education web site.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program