Students will obtain the knowledge needed to effectively manage complex projects for a variety of customers.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Systems Engineering
- Program Description:
- Now that you’ve mastered your engineering specialty, are you looking to broaden your skill set by taking on additional technical and managerial responsibilities? Or maybe you’re already a manager but need a stronger understanding of system design, development and application across your organization? At Embry-Riddle Worldwide, we offer two unique systems engineering tracks: The technical track concentrates on system design, analysis and implementation. The engineering management track covers organization, process and management. Students choose which track best suits their needs. Regardless of which track you pursue, your Master of Systems Engineering will give you the knowledge needed to effectively manage complex projects for a variety of customers.
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Provide evidence of an undergraduate cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale Submit (3) letters of recommendation, including (1) from a recent instructor* Prepare a type-written Statement of Objectives, demonstrating strong capacity for written communication and elucidating the following topic areas: The applicant’s understanding, in their own words, of what Systems Engineering entails The applicant’s background and exposure to engineering to-date, in both their academic and professional career A statement of the particular MSysE track – Technical or Engineering Management – which the applicant intends to pursue and a discussion of why they made this election An explanation of the applicant’s overall academic and career objectives, including how the applicant believes that the MSysE program will positively contribute to the achievement of stated goals
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program